Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Money Money Money

I robbed my piggy bank and finally managed to take the money to the bank today, to have it paid into my bank account. I've been wanting to do this for weeks now, and finally got to the bank early enough.
So what you see here is 92,46 Euros that I managed to save over the last months. The bank has those handy machines that you just empty all the money in and it starts counting it automatically. (They make the most brilliant sound... bling bling bling!)

2 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I remember a few years ago there was a lot of complaints and contraversy about banks in the UK no longer accepting desposits of coins unless pre-bagged for weighing. I think I've seen a coin-sorting machine like this somewhere but it was in a supermarket rather than a bank.

Anonymous said...

this is interesting, i don't know that kind of machine exist.