Sunday, May 25, 2008

SB Daily Photo is Back!!!


Sing for Me
Originally uploaded by MoonSoleil

Dear all,

it has been more than six months since the last picture of Saarbrücken Daily Photo, and I honestly want to tell you how sorry I am about it.
Things have been complicated and I have been busy like a bee... plus, my old Casio refused to work any longer, so I'm taking pics now with my new Panasonic Lumix.

Anyway, thank you for all your support and concern.

I know that a lot of people still visit the site regularly which makes me proud and honoured, and I don't want to waste the opportunity to reach people all over the world and show them my personal view of Saarbrücken.

Thank you and I hope you'll continue visiting my blog.

Conny aka MoonSoleil

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Welcome back!

And what a great photo! :)

Anonymous said...

Schön, dass du wieder da bist. Hab deine Photos schon vermisst.

(nice that you're back, missed your pictures)

Anonymous said...

Freut mich! :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

And what a great shot.

Lady Demeter said...

huhu! =)
schön dass du wieder da bist, mittlerweile gibt es noch 2 andere Saarbrücken-blogger ;)
(und um deine Lumix beneide ich dich echt :D)

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Good to see you back.