Thursday, September 14, 2006

German Beer Mug

Hi, sorry for the delay, but I had serious problems to access blogger during the last two days. =(

This is an older picture of an exhibition we hosted some time ago.
I was looking over some pictures today, and I was reminded of the good time we had during this exhibition (about "Real and Virtual World in Dialogue - 2000 Years of Ceramics in the Saar Region") and I thought this mug (saying "Emtpy me - but empty me with honour.") was a nice German thing to show you... =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Geman beers are one of the best in the world...are they?

BarelyLiegl said...

I don't drink beer myself, so I wouldn't know, but we have very strict laws for the ingredients and the methods of beer brewery, and I heard from a lot of people that they like German beer best... so let's just say yes! =)

Ineke said...

That contains quite some beer! Love the half eaten bread.

Anonymous said...

yeah, VIHAP3d, I do remember!
Here's the "Kellerkind" speaking (you know, always sitting downstairs in the dark with the scanner as his only companion :-)
Wow, it's been three years since we heard "welcome to the MPI..." spoken by the lovely Minerva or who still remembers Monsieur Villeroy and Monsieur Boch enganging in a most interesting conversation about the famous Mettlach company of the same name?

Greetings from Karlsruhe!!!