Tuesday, April 24, 2007

French Boat

This boat with the French flag anchors at the Saar.
The background is one of the parts of Saarbrücken that will change completely soon, since the motorway will be put into a tunnel and a wider space for walking and biking will be created there.

We have a Winner!
I chose a winner of the haiku (or rather spamku, as Gerald let me know =)... it's pattern is actually 6-7-5, but since these kind of poems are not real haiku anyway, I think I should let it count. It's some very sweet little lines, and I congratulate Carlos who does the wonderful Barcelona Photoblog for writing this:

Beauty Will Long Perdure
Thanks to Your Sweet Photographs
Keep Magic Alive

Please mail your address to blog@moonsoleil.de, and your surprise package will be on its way in the next days. =)
Thanks a lot to all writers, I appreciate your efforts a lot! Thank you also for your kind wishes!

PS: Happy Birthday cpt.atom and vird!!!

3 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

well done Carlos -- if your package is anywhere near as nice as the one I won from Conny last year you'll be delighted with it.

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Thanks Conny. I am surprised I won. I used a syllable counter to check the number of syllables as English is not my native language. I was convinced they were seven but who knows. Anyway it is the good intentions what really counts. Thanks Gerald for the appetizer. I can't wait to see what's in there?

Kala said...

Carlos is a very lucky person to win a special package!!! This was fun a definitely creative - I found myself using my fingers to count the syllables - it was funny - hau'oli la hanau to Vird and Cpt. Atom! Sounds like comic book heros =)