Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sports...

Today the weather wasn't nice at all.
It was raining and there were clouds all day, so I didn't take a picture outside.

Therefore, I sneaked into the fencing class. Students were practicing their skills next to our dancing class in the gymnasium.
I don't know much about fencing to be honest, but I like the grace of that sport. Also, my boyfriend fences, and I'm sure he's happy to see the picture here.

So there's not much more to say except for: Please wish me some good weather, I want to organise a picnic with friends from work on Saturday. (Wishing me nice weather grants you some nice outside pictures! =)

2 comments:

G Fraser said...

hope the sun shines over Saarbrücken!

Kala said...

Its nice to see people pics!
* doing sun dance *
~: Smiles :~