Thursday, June 08, 2006

Beautiful Day

Oh, I couldn't stop singing "Beautiful Day" by U2 today... we really had the most gorgeous weather with a wonderful blue sky, and everybody went outside to enjoy it.
This is a view from St. Johanner Markt where all of the little cafés and bars put their chairs outside (well, they did that a while ago, but today all the seats were finally taken).
Let's hope that for the start of the World Cup tomorrow the sun will shine as well, there are many places offering huge screens to watch it outside... I'll give you an impression then.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Yes, finally we have the best weather again to be outside. Looks like a great place to have a coffee.

Kala said...

U2 is awesome - I have that song, Beautiful Day on my iPod! Are you and your bf going to any of the games? I imagine it must be hard to get a ticket much less the cost must be an arm, and a leg.