Saturday, July 29, 2006

Clearance Sale

It's always a bad thing when your favourite shops are closing... but it has a bright side, sales returns and allowances!
Well, this is (was) one of my favourite shops downtown, called Asiatica which had its last open day today. They sold furniture, clothes and accessories from Asian countries, mainly Japan and China. During the last week, the prices got reductions up to 50 percent, which came in handy, since Asiatica was usually a look-only shop for me... (just too expensive for a student, I guess)


PS: Happy centenary to me! It's my 100th post today... Wohoo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, congratulation on your 100th post today! Happy Sunday!

Kris said...

Congrats on your 100th post! :)

Their web-page was created elegantly, pretty high-street products. I hope you grab something nice during the bargain :)

Anonymous said...

Glückwünsche zum 100. Foto!

Lisi said...

Congrats on your NO. 100!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!... keep going :)