Friday, July 14, 2006

Kikerikiii

I had this argument with my boyfriend lately, and yes, I assure you, German cockerels do "Kikerikiiii", not "Cock-a-doodle-doo" like they obviously do in Britain. =)
We've been to the small wildlife park in Saarbrücken, where you can see goats, deer, boars, donkeys, bunnies etc.
In the next days, I'll show you some more animals from there, so look forward to that!


I'm in Munich at the moment, and will update my Saarbrücken Photos from there. I hope you'll like the pics that I've prepared for you.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for celebrating that 14 th July ;-)

Kate said...

Ah, Chanticleer! Great strut!

Kala said...

do you have any cock fights there? We have them here and its illegal for good reason - its a brutal and cruel treatment of these animals - they do make that kikerikiii sound dont they - I just realized that =)

Jazzy said...

In Bosnian we say kukurikuuu.
Nice rural photo.

Anonymous said...

Hmm rooster and bunny...I never thought I'd see them in the same photo!