Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sex Shop

Today I'll show you one of the sex shops that you come across quite often in Saarbrücken.
In my hometown, I remember the sex shops were placed in a kind-of sex district, where you could find many of them in one place.
In Saarbrücken it's different, the shops are distributed all over the town between ordinary shops.
Beate Uhse is probably Germany's most famous one, plus they had the nicest decoration, still in a football layout. There's a brilliant poster advertising vibrators with two sexy football girls saying: "Our boys only start cheering when he's all the way in!" (I'm serious, the poster says that!), proving that even studs can be erotic.
PS: The football accessories are on sale now on their shopping website! (Girls, that might be your chance to drag the guys off the TV at the weekend. =)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

HAHAHA!! Check back with me tomorrow and I'll have a picture of the one just around the corner from my house.

Kala said...

This post was HILARIOUS and surely will make some blush - I love the poster - at least people have a sense of humor - so I guess tomorrows post is a follow-up with a photo of the inside? * smiles *
They just had a show on tv about the german fans and soccer - an inside look at soccer fever! Very kewl