Saturday, July 01, 2006

Theme Day: Supermarket

Today's theme day is a picture of a local supermarket.
I chose Edeka, a medium-sized market at Saarbrücken-Rodenhof, close to where I live.
What you see here, is about a quarter of the whole supermarket, a view from the frozen food down to the crisps isle... =)

Please visit other supermarkets around the world by clicking those links:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26

8 comments:

Denton said...

Neu! I'll bet that translates to new ... You did a good job of showing more than one isle.

Anonymous said...

Nice photo!

You took the links from my site, right? (I can tell because the one to TrierDP, which I removed from my list, is missing... ;)

Anonymous said...

oh, my brother is on this shot. Hi nec!

Kala said...

heyyyyyy its almost like Ive been here before - I was just at Trier DP and they look very similar *rubbing chin * hmmmmm
Now I have to go back to his DP and take a look again

BarelyLiegl said...

@nebel
Whoops, you caught me on that one! *blush*
I changed it back, now you're nr. 18 instead of myself... Thanks for noticing!!!

patsy said...

looks like U S OF A market.

Anonymous said...

Great shot...but is Denton right...is Neu means new??

Anonymous said...

@MoonSoleil: No problem, thanks for linking back!

@Anne: Yes, Denton had it right, neu meanas new!