Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pheasant

The last animal that I'll show you in my little picture series is this beautiful pheasant that was a real camera model, posing for me and my boyfriend for several minutes. It came really close and then turned its head from side to side, allowing us to take nice close-ups. I hope its model agency will be happy with me publishing this picture. =)


I'm in Munich at the moment, and will update my Saarbrücken Photos from there. I hope you'll like the pics that I've prepared for you.

3 comments:

edwin s said...

a posing pheasant! wonderful!

Kala said...

Hi

I represent the model agency for Pheasants and I will send you a bill for the cost of using my pheasants images - thanks for the nice picture of my pheasant client! =D

Unknown said...

That's a great bird. Most pheasants are pretty camera shy.