Monday, July 17, 2006

Stadium

Very close to my flat the Ludwigspark Stadium is located.
It's a rather small stadium compared to what you've seen of Germany's stadiums durin the World Cup. It only holds about 35,000 people and is mostly used for smaller football matches and concerts. The stadium was built in 1953, and had no mayor restaurations since then if you ask me.
On Sundays I can usually hear the songs and calls from the fans on my balcony.


I'm in Munich at the moment, and will update my Saarbrücken Photos from there. I hope you'll like the pics that I've prepared for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty big too!

Anonymous said...

the Soccer Club of Saarbrücken (1.FCS) Plays in the 3rd. League and the our American Football Club (check out http://www.saarland-hurricanes.com/) are playing the premier our second League...