Sunday, July 30, 2006

Magic Sky

This big cloud covered the sun today, making the light beams look magic.
I already told you that I'm a big fan of clouds and this moment proves again that looking up can be sooo worth it! =)
Here's a link for sky admirers like me, that Katherine F.G. pointed out in my comments once: The Cloud Appreciation Society - a whole site dedicaded to clouds and skies. Thanks again!


My grandma turns 72 today, happy birthday!!! (We usually guess cloud shapes together and I know she'll love this picture.) Alles Liebe Omi!!!

8 comments:

necrotech said...

Also can be sooo worth it, to walk with your best friend, who has an eye for good pictures! :P

Think my count is 5 so far! ;)

Unknown said...

I have a photo of sky too but nothing compare to your photo.

Happy birthday for your grandma :)

Kala said...

Happy b-day to ur grandma and for her, I have uploaded a photo I dont think I will post but you can view it here since clouds do some amazing things with light and with light, borns hope for the birth of a new and better day ahead:

Sunset at Kokohead

Kala said...

Oh, the photos kinda large so scroll right to view whole image - hope ur grandma enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to her! And I love sky/cloud shots too!

jenni said...

HAPPY HAPPY birthday to your grandma!
and I also love clouds.. thanks for the cloud appreciation info! I'm so there. =)

BarelyLiegl said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments - also on behalf of my grandma!
Thanks Kala for that stunning picture!!! =x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky shot! I Love clouds like that as well.

I just started a new daily photo blog for Washington, DC, USA.