Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wild Boars

I think boars are fantastic animals... they're some of the cutest (and most dangerous) pigs of all. I once met some in a wood close to my home here, accompanied by her 5 children. I can tell you, I was scared like hell, because they're said not to attack humans as long as the boars wouldn't have shoats. I stood still and didn't breath, so I was fine, even though I wasn't really sure about the meeting-a-boar-rules. =)
Anyway, here they are in the wildlife park in Meerwiesertalweg.

PS: I tried to find a sound file of their noises, but couldn't find one. Do you know where to get one?


I'm in Munich at the moment, and will update my Saarbrücken Photos from there. I hope you'll like the pics that I've prepared for you.

3 comments:

Kala said...

hey Moonsoleil - thats a pretty clock - you have on your sidebar - anyway, we have wild pigs here too and they are pretty fierce animals - i guess i would hold my breath too if i came across one this close - unless you were using zoom zoom lens - this looks pretty close.

I don't know where to get the sound file but i guess i could make the sound and send it to you =)

stéphanie et arnaud said...

Funny !!

http://www.01wave.com/base/wave_animaux.php?path=wave_animaux/cochons

Anonymous said...

Connie, you know the story Carsten told us? Wild Boars cant run curves ;)... he has leraned that they could, as they chased him in his youth...