Saturday, August 12, 2006

Boat Clubbing

Remember I showed you the Schwimmschiff some days ago?
What I didn't know until a week ago was that the ship also has a night club one floor under the restaurant. It's called Luv Club, and since they had a Techno Classix Special yesterday, I went there with my best friend necrotech.
The music and decoration inside the boat were brilliant, unfoortunately, there weren't too many people to make you really comfortable, so I only danced at the side for a bit. So whoever reads this from Saarbrücken, move your asses to the boat, it's really cool down there! =)

4 comments:

Kala said...

sounds like fun - esp. on a rocking boat - house techno - hm will have to post that musik on my next post

Anonymous said...

Hey, does anyone know the girl with the white belt? ;-)
-> Hm, necrotech seems to like the one with the white pants better...

BarelyLiegl said...

Hey Thomas, no, I don't know her, but I think that she was the waitress from the Luv Club, so just go there again if you should live close to Saarbrücken. Good luck! =)

necrotech said...

Actually I liked the waitress (a lot) better! But because of raising her arms and screaming WhiteyPants got some attention as well. *lol*