Friday, August 11, 2006

Bowling

Some friends and I were bowling in the Bowling Arene Saarbrücken yesterday. Here's a nice impression of how close success and despair were that evening. =)
Personally, I won a round with 3 opponents and miserably lost one against 2 others... Still, one victory is more than I'd usually have, to be fair, I pretty much suck at bowling. But it's very good fun and I love the chatting and booing and cheering amongst the players, so thanks my friends for that nice evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Hehehe I'd say i am quite good at bowling...well that is if against my husband =) He always lets me win! :)

Kala said...

what a kindhearted husband - I would not be so kind - "demolish and destroy" is my motto when I'm bowling, with an average score of over 200 per game, I take no prisoners - ok, just kidding - I don't bowl - well, I dont anymore - although we have one bowling alley with neon lights that I hear is a lot of fun . What colorful bowling balls!

Unknown said...

hahaha! kala, thats not the way to a lady's heart! Anyway, I'm also the "demolish and destroy" kind. I don't care if you cry as long as i win. I know its very mean. Hahaha!

I love the way you captured the guy's expression. I think he's disappointed...

BarelyLiegl said...

Yes, he was... Unfortunately, you can't see the pins on his lane behind him... I think all of them were still standing rock solid. Poor him! *hugs*

Alberto said...

Bowling Arena Saarbrücken? Ist das neu?

Wenn ich student in Saarbrücken war, gabs kein Bowling. Mist!!! jajaja

Grüsse aus Spanien