Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Erm... Art?

In the middle of town, at the corner of Wilhelm-Heinrich-Brücke, I saw this container today.
Inside there is a collection of brownish/beige furniture and clothes, it looked like a weird merge of living room and boutique. Outside there is just a name "Mia Unverzagt" and the sentence "Darüber reden wir noch" (We're going talk about that.). For me, it was like a UFO, a living room beamed into the rainy and cold city.
I was quite stunned by its size (I guess 4x2x2 metres) and interior, so I checked a little paper saying that this container is an art exhibition. It seems that I've missed the actual event, I assume that the artist Mia Unverzagt (who does "social experiments") was living in there. I hope I can still catch her there, would be interesting to find out more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she actually lived there? I've heard of something like this before...where a person lives in a glass house in the middle of a park or something...saw it on tv but I think that was in the US

Anonymous said...

I like it, except someone should live in it for a week, and not be let out.. maybe you.. imagine how much blogging you could do without distractions!