Monday, August 14, 2006

Underwater

Haha, I totally forgot what I wanted to show you since the Saar Spectacle (even if the picture is not great) - believe it or not, this is a diving truck! A diving school from Saarbrücken (Gerusa) put this thing up and had two frogmen inside (whose fins you can see there). Not the most spectacular view I'd guess but a nice way of mobile diving.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how much water the truck contains or how thick the windows are and stuff like that, but I thought I should show it to you, maybe some of you see something like that for the first time as well. =)

3 comments:

Kala said...

Hi
I'm surprised you called them frogmen - Ive always thought of frogmen as Navy Seals but i guess any one with fins are frogmen - interesting truck - nvever seen this before - I guess when you are surrounded by water, there is no need for a truck - oh, I posted a hawaiian song for you - next time, Ill put up the techno =)

Anonymous said...

OT, but where is the new MoonSoleil icon coming from? The old one was designed by necrotech, right?

BarelyLiegl said...

@kala
Thank you for the song! *humming*
Maybe it's just that I like the term "frogmen", sounds cute somehow. Sounds much nicer then the German "Taucher" anyway... =)
PS: Where's my mail? ;)

@thomas
No, I designed both myself (with the help of some avatar makers). necrotech made this.