Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dixie

No no, this is not a post about Dixie Music, but about a much more useful and necessary thing in life...
A little cabin that will soon go online, that Paris Hilton obviously had sex in, and that most people know from going to concerts and festivals... a Dixie toilet!
Do you have them too in your country? Do they look different? This one was a new design for us, which I thought is quite cute actually (usually they don't have that picture on them and look brown/blue), so here goes the bit unusual picture for today... =)

5 comments:

Bunyamin Najmi said...

Look like an ice cream box...

Unknown said...

Ah, this is cool! Nope, we don't have it here I think.

Anonymous said...

Dixi is the leading company here for transportable toilets, so we call them Dixi-Klo...

Kala said...

hmm after watching THIS Video, I don't think i will be venturing into these creations any time soon =)

i though i do like the idea of decorating them as trees =p

BarelyLiegl said...

@kala
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't show me those pics at work, I almost fell off my office chair... =)
Oh, those Japanese... HAHAHAHAHA!!!