Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Video Installation

Tonight I came across a (for me quite disturbing) video installation called "Das inszenierte Fenster in der nächtlichen Stadt" (the staged window of the nightly town).
Art students of the HBK (College of Visual Arts) developed a concept of using shop windows as screens for their video art that seems to show the inside of the room. The project will be expanded to many more windows in the next year (Nov 2007 - Feb 2008), so I'm sure I'll show you more of those then. =)
This one, at the gallery K4, showed giant people who seemed to be trapped inside the room.
I made two videos, that you can watch here (Video 1, 12 MB) and here (Video 2, 25 MB).

2 comments:

necrotech said...

I liked it! :D

Anonymous said...

I was looking for inspiration for my video installation and I think I've found it, thank you.